ION AUDIO REVEALS WHAT’S NEXT FOR LIGHTS + SOUND AT CES 2015
The new line features lifestyle audio products for every activity and experience, and expands the award-winning and incredibly popular “Rocker” series.
Las Vegas, NV – Central Hall Booth #11640 – January 2, 2015 – ION Audio, a leader in lifestyle consumer electronics with a diverse portfolio of all-in-one entertainment solutions, will introduce an exciting offering of innovative lighting and portable audio products at CES 2015, Central Hall booth #11640.
Designed to allow the consumer to enjoy music and party lighting in any setting, the 2015 ION product lineup delivers portability with synchronous light and sound. Timeless design integrated into custom entertainment products for the consumer is the cornerstone of the ION brand. The slate of products for 2015 include powerful sound for outdoor parties, combined party light and sound solutions and an intuitive vinyl to digital Bluetooth turntable.
“Combining modern lighting and audio features while delivering uncompromised sound is what’s made our products successful at retail locations worldwide. ION’s product lineup for the new year represent the core of our business, delivering entertainment solutions that blend fun and technology,” commented Paul Buckley, Director of Marketing, ION Audio.
ION Audio’s lineup of portable wireless, lighting & turntable solutions new for 2015 includes:
Block Party Live is an all-in-one sound and lighting system with custom app control perfect to transform any space into a party
- Wireless speaker with built in rechargeable battery allows for portable entertainment
- Bluetooth® streaming from any mobile device
- Optimized base-ported cabinet with two-way speaker
- Integrated light show with bright orange, green, red and blue LED lights that pulse to the beat of the music
- Mobile app for iOS and Android for real-time control
- $249.99 MSRP and is available now.
Road King is a 200-watt stereo speaker system that delivers powerful sound with rugged design for on-the-go entertainment.
- Rechargeable battery for extended life and car charging features make it perfect fit for outdoor parties, tailgating and beach gatherings.
- Durable design with MDF cabinet and felt covering on the speaker cabinet allows for placement anywhere – even the hood of your car.
- Streams wireless music from any Bluetooth device and offers AM/FM radio option.
- $399.99 MSRP and is available in Q1 2015.
Flash Cube is a wireless speaker with remote control ambient lighting, marrying great sound with visual flare, to transform the mood in any room.
- High fidelity sound in compact form with a small 4-inch woofer and 1-inch tweeter.
- Touch activated panel and wireless remote for multiple control options.
- Different lighting modes set to match mood or décor of the space.
- $129.99 MSRP and is available now.
Air LP is a Bluetooth turntable that offers audio enthusiasts a new way to enjoy their vinyl records in a digital, wireless format.
- With a piano black finish, the turntable boasts an integrity of sound while using Bluetooth technology to wirelessly stream classic records.
- Doubles as a digital audio converter to transition from vinyl to digital.
- Connects to a Mac or PC via the included USB cable.
- Supports all 33 1/3, 45, and 78 RPM records.
- Offers RCA outputs and 1/8-inch auxiliary input for a variety of connectivity options.
- Air LP will be revealed for the first time to buyers at International CES 2015 and is $149.00 MSRP for turntable only; $179.99 MSRP with turntable + Bluetooth speakers and is available in Q1 2015.
Additional products will be unveiled at CES 2105. For more information on ION, please visit www.ionaudio.com or follow on Facebook, YouTube, or Twitter.
About ION Audio
ION Audio, a leader in lifestyle consumer electronics, has revolutionized indoor and outdoor sound and lighting to create the best consumer entertainment experience. For more than a decade, ION has been transforming consumer entertainment to deliver a wide range of diverse audio, video, conversion and musical products, balancing innovative form and function to deliver sound experiences. For more information visit www.ionaudio.com.
Press Contact: Caster Communications, Inc. at 401.792.7080
Alexandra Crabb firstname.lastname@example.org 401-318-2229 (cell)
Pete Girard email@example.com
iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.