ION AUDIO® SET TO ROCK 2018 CES WITH THEIR NEWEST CLASSIC-STYLED AND ALL-WEATHER PRODUCTS
Industry leader in fun, easy-to-use lifestyle-oriented audio products will be showing off the latest innovations in waterproof, illuminated and solar-rechargeable entertainment equipment.
Cumberland RI, USA (December 4, 2017)—ION Audio, a recognized leader in lifestyle consumer electronics, today announced that they will be displaying and demonstrating a comprehensive array of new and innovative audio entertainment models at the 2018 CES in Las Vegas NV, many of which feature solar recharging, wireless Bluetooth® music streaming, multi-color illumination, total resistance to water, and the ability to wirelessly link an unlimited number of units together into one system.
These new ION products—in every category from weatherproof/wireless outdoor speakers to wireless streaming turntables to party/Karaoke products to hands-free Internet assistants to high-powered music systems—constitute a wide range of exciting, user-friendly, great-sounding products unmatched by any other company.
Some of the new technology in the models on display include:
- Full-range 360˚ speakers deliver rich, dynamic sound
- ION’s new Multi-Link™ technology wirelessly links multiple units together
- High-capacity batteries recharge by solar panel or hand crank
- Completely wireless operation: no power cord, no audio cables
- IP67 waterproofing—impervious to water, sand or mud
- Built-in mic for hands-free call answering without getting your phone wet
- Special Bass Boost button for truly impressive low-end response
- Multi-color LED lighting provides multiple light patterns
- Remote control through smart phone app
- Google Home integration with hands-free assistant
- Turntables that convert vinyl LPs into digital music files
Note: Not every feature is in every model.
This will be a display of cutting-edge audio entertainment items not to be missed.
“Every January at CES in Las Vegas, ION surprises and delights visitors with its incredible array of beautiful, exciting, great-sounding new products that leave people smiling and shaking their heads,” said Paul Buckley, Vice President of Marketing for inMusic, Inc., the parent of ION Audio. He added, “This year, that’s more true than ever. People will walk out of here saying, Why didn’t we think of that?”
Visit ION Audio at CES in Las Vegas January 9th-12th, 2018, Booth #15040, Central Hall
About ION Audio
ION Audio, a leader in lifestyle consumer electronics, has revolutionized indoor and outdoor sound and lighting to create the best consumer entertainment experience. For more than a decade, ION has been transforming consumer entertainment to deliver a wide range of diverse audio, video, conversion and musical products, balancing innovative form and function to deliver sound experiences. For more information visit: