Instantly look and sound like a rock star!
Get ready to shred like never before with All-Star Guitar from ION.
All-Star Guitar is a full-size electronic guitar that transforms your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch into an amazing guitar experience. Simply place your iPad into All-Star Guitar's fitted holder, open the All-Star Guitar app, and you're ready to go. All-Star Guitar can be played anywhere, as it requires no cables or external connections. Its built-in speaker lets you crank up and rock out anywhere! All-Star Guitar's strings can be strummed together or plucked individually, and its 14 of fret-board buttons (84 buttons total) mean you can easily play thousands of songs note for note.
"The ION All-Star Guitar gets 10/10, a perfect score…" - Tek.Gadg
Learn guitar faster than ever before: using the free included app, you can follow the lighted LED's on All-Star Guitar's neck and play tons of amazing songs. The app even includes built-in effects, so you can make your All-Star Guitar sound classic, heavy or just plain outrageous as you crank up the distortion.* All-Star Guitar is compatible with dozens of popular iPad apps, including GarageBand. It even includes an adapter so you can use it with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPod touch (4th generation).
"The hardware is really good quality…" - Macworld.com
Learning guitar on iPad has never been this much fun.
iPad, App Store and GarageBand are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. *The All-Star Guitar app downloads from the App Store and currently only works with iPad, iPad 2, and iPad (3rd generation). Versions for iPhone and iPod touch will be available shortly.
Specifications subject to change without notice
- What versions of iPad work with All-Star Guitar?
- All-Star Guitar works with the original iPad, iPad 2, and iPad (3rd generation).
- Can I use All-Star Guitar with my iPhone or iPod touch?
- Yes. Using the adapter that comes with All-Star Guitar, you can use an iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, or iPod touch (4 generation).
- What apps work best with All-Star Guitar?
- The All-Star Guitar App by ION is a free app that was developed in tandem with the All-Star Guitar. It offers the ultimate All-Star Guitar experience. Plus, it’s free! You can try it out on your iPad, even if you don’t have an All-Star Guitar yet. Get it here. Wi Guitar is another great app that works with the All-Star Guitar. And you can also use any Core MIDI app, like GarageBand, Animoog, or SynthX.
- How do I use headphones with the All-Star Guitar?
- It’s easy—just attach your headphones to the headphone output on your iPad. The All-Star Guitar has a specially designed cutout that gives you access to your iPad's built-in headphone output. You can also hook up your All-Star Guitar to an amp or speaker using this same connection. (Cable not included)
- Are there more play-along songs available?
- In addition to the 10 free songs that come with the free All-Star Guitar app, you can purchase more play-along songs inside the app. Just go to Song Jam mode and select the Song Book section.