Make Every Place a Party
With Block Party Live, you’re never far from the action. Enjoy a premium fidelity sound system plus an exhilarating light show everyplace you go—inside or out. Simply charge up the battery, extend the handle, and your Block Party Live is ready to roll.
Take Your Show on the Road
Experience on-the-go revelry with Block Party Live. Equipped with a self-contained Bluetooth sound system, a spellbinding light show, integrated wheels, a telescoping handle, and powered by an internal rechargeable battery, Block Party Live creates an instant party environment—wherever your spirit takes you.
Block Party Live is packed with music-making muscle. Inside the rugged cabinet you’ll find a two-way speaker system with efficient bass porting, and 50 Watts of pure sound power. Pump out your favorite tunes using convenient wireless technology. Block Party Live allows you to stream music directly from any Bluetooth-enabled tablet, smartphone, iPad, iPhone, iPod, or other device. And don’t worry; you’re not limited to wireless. Block Party Live also offers a mini-plug stereo input for connecting your mixer, laptop, MP3/CD player—or any handy audio source!
Light Up the Night
Block Party Live provides a built-in multi-mode LED Light Dome that casts a dazzling light show into—and onto—any environment to create a festive feel. Vibrant Orange LEDs have been added to Red, Green, and Blue of the traditional LED Light Dome, providing an enhanced level of visual excitement. In the Beat Sync Mode, the motion and pulse of the light is locked to the music for an intense multi-media spectacle. Switch over to the Auto Mode and watch as the lights take on a life all their own. And if that’s not enough, Block Party Live includes a free app (Android or iOS) offering real-time control of the Light Dome motor speed; plus you can choose the correct color palette to add a visual theme to your celebration.
Bring the Action … Or be the Action
Liven up a dull party. Add a new dimension to a deep woods campfire. Transform that dorm into a disco. Or hit the streets and start a rave. Block Party Live places you in the center of the action. Plus, the hand-held microphone allows you to be the party host, the Master of Ceremonies, or the mainstage DJ as you keep the crowd moving.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. IOS is a registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under license. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Block Party Live?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Block Party Live at this link.
- What makes the Block Party Live different from the original Block Party?
The Block Party Live adds control via the ION Party Rocker app and also adds an extra orange light to the rhythmic light show. The speakers have also been improved to offer enhanced dynamic range and sound clarity.
- Where can I download the ION Party Rocker app?
The Party Rocker app can be download from the iOS App Store or the Google Play Store for Android devices.
- What features of the Block Party Live can I control with the app?
The Party Rocker app controls the different light show colors and speeds.
- How do I pair my Bluetooth device with the Block Party Live?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on Block Party Live and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices. You will know you are in pairing mode when the LED is off.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to pair to the amp, press the disconnect button on the amp to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find “Block Party Live” and connect.
Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- Paired LED will light up solid when it is 'paired'.
- To disconnect pairing, press the ‘Disconnect’ button on Party Rocker Live.
- To connect to another Bluetooth device, repeat steps 3-4.
- My Bluetooth device sees the Block Party Live but is unable to connect to it. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select the "Block Party Live" and choose "Forget Device". On the front of the Block Party Live, press the Disconnect button. After turning the unit off and on again you should be able to pair your device.
- My battery shows a low charge but when I put on the party lights, they sometimes strobe when I don't want them to. What do I do?
If you get unwanted strobing from the party lights and the battery shows a low charge, connect the Block Party Live to a wall power source for immediate functionality and to begin charging your battery, or turn off the party lights until you are able to recharge the battery to a higher level for continued audio.
Since the lights can use a large amount of power, a single green battery status light left on the battery charge may not be enough to power both the lights and the music. The battery life of a fully charged Block Party Live is up to 75 hours with music only and up to 6 hours with lights and music.
- Can I replace the battery myself?
Yes! Check out this handy guide that walks through replacing the battery in your ION speaker.
- What are the battery specifications?
The battery in the Block Party Live is a 12V 7AH Lead Acid Battery.
- How can I tell that my Block Party Live is done charging?
The CHARGE light on the front of the Block Party Live will illuminate while charging and go out once the battery is full.
- I get feedback when I use a microphone. How can I prevent this?
There are a few easy steps you can take that can help reduce the likelihood of feedback. Check out the following article to learn more:
- Where can I find further technical support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.