Blast music wirelessly from smartphones, tablet computers, and more!
Blast your music whenever and wherever you want: Block Rocker™ Bluetooth iPA56B is a powerful and flexible all-in-one sound system for iOS devices, MP3 players, microphones and instruments.
Keep the music cranked: Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B's wireless capability means you can keep your iPad, iPhone, or other Bluetooth-enabled device right by your side as you blast your music. You can even listen to your favorite radio station or to the big game — just dial it in on Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B's built-in AM/FM radio. You can also plug in and crank up instruments, microphones and more. A high-quality microphone is included.
Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B has a built-in battery with a charge indicator and will provide up to 75 hours of cordless sound. A power cord is also included for nonstop music. For ultimate portability, Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B has rugged wheels and a telescoping handle.
Rock the block, wirelessly, with Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B from ION Audio.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56B at this link.
- How do I pair the Block Rocker to my Bluetooth device?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device
- Power on the Block Rocker Bluetooth and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to pair to the amp, press the disconnect button on the amp to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find the Block Rocker Bluetooth and connect. Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- The Bluetooth LED on the Block Rocker Bluetooth will light up solid when it is paired.
- My Bluetooth device sees the Block Rocker but is unable to connect to it. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select the ION SPEAKER and choose "Forget Device". On the front of the Block Rocker Bluetooth, press the Disconnect button. After turning the unit off and on again you should be able to pair your device.
- I get feedback when I use a microphone. How can I prevent this?
There are a few easy steps you can take that can help reduce the likelihood of feedback. Check out the following article to learn more:
- Can I replace the battery myself?
Yes! Check out this handy guide that walks you through replacing the battery in your ION speaker.
- What are the battery specifications?
The Block Rocker Bluetooth has a 12v, 7AH, lead acid battery.
- How do I maintain a good Bluetooth connection between my device and the Explorer?
A strong Bluetooth connection between your device and the Block Rocker is required for optimal sound quality, but there are many things that can degrade that connection. If you experience any audio dropouts or interference, you should take note of anything around you that might be causing it. The article linked below lists some common reasons for experiencing Bluetooth interference.
- Can I connect a device to the USB port to send audio?
The USB port on the Block Rocker Bluetooth isfor charging devices only and does not tranfer audio to or from the speaker.
- Where can I get further technical support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.