Huge wireless sound from your smartphone, tablet, computer, and more
Block Rocker™ Bluetooth iPA56C is an all-in-one wireless sound system for smartphones, tablets, microphones, and instruments. Designed to deliver powerful sound anywhere, Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C comes equipped with a 50-Watt speaker that projects your music, loud and clear. Its wireless capability means you can keep your smartphone or tablet right by your side as you play your music from up to 100 feet away. Plus, the Easy Pair feature connects NFC-enabled smartphones with just a simple tap. Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C provides up to 75 hours of on-the-go sound with its long-lasting rechargeable battery. A powerbank with two fast-charging USB ports and the device cradle ensure your tablet or smartphone stays powered up and sits securely. For maximum portability and easy setup, Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C features rugged wheels and a telescoping handle.
With Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C’s onboard AM/FM radio you can listen to your favorite radio station or tune into the big game. Connect non-Bluetooth audio devices, such as cassette and CD players, to Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C with the 1/8-inch (3.5mm) auxiliary input. Instruments, microphones, and more can also be plugged in directly for karaoke, music performance, and public speaking events. A high-quality microphone is included to get you started. Rock the block, wirelessly, with Block Rocker Bluetooth iPA56C from ION Audio.
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- What are the new features in the BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C?
- The main new features are the ability to use the Easy Pair function to quickly and easily connect your NFC-capable device to the BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C and the addition of a second USB device charging port which now provide more amperage, allowing for faster charging times for devices that require a higher powered charging port such as an Apple iPad.
- What is Easy Pairing? What is NFC (Near-Field Communication)?
- Easy Pair is a form of NFC tap pairing, otherwise known as 'bump pairing'. NFC stands for Near-field Communication and is the power behind the technology used in the ION Audio BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C. More information on what Near-field Communication is can be found here and here. Basically, NFC allows a device, usually a mobile phone, to collect data from another device or NFC tag at close range. In many ways, it’s like a contact-less payment card that is integrated into a phone. In other ways, it’s similar to Bluetooth, except that instead of programming two devices to work together, they can simply touch to establish a connection
- Is my device Easy Pair capable?
- Many popular Android smartphones have this feature. To date, there is no iOS device that has this feature. You may need to refer to your device information, manual, or support to determine if your device is NFC-capable, however here are a couple of links that may help to determine if your device has this functionality: http://www.nfcworld.com/nfc-phones-list/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NFC-enabled_mobile_devices
- How do I use Easy Pair to connect my NFC capable device?
- NFC (near-field communication) allows data exchange from devices, such as pairing, by gently bumping them together. Check in your device’s manual to see if this feature is supported.
To use NFC to pair with BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C:
- In order to use NFC, your device must be turned on and unlocked.
- Enter your device’s Settings menu and check that NFC is turned On (one time step).
- Power on the BlockRocker Bluetooth.
- Gently bump your device against the ‘N’ logo located on BlockRocker Bluetooth’s top panel.
- Follow the pairing instructions that appear on your phone. If a passcode is required, enter “0000”.
- Do I need to take the case off of my device to Easy Pair it?
- Not likely. In most cases, you do not need to remove any outer covering that you have on your phone in order for the NFC pairing to function as it should.
- Can I still pair a Bluetooth device without using the Easy Pair process?
- Absolutely! All Bluetooth-capable devices can still be paired via the standard Bluetooth pairing process outlined below.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices. You will know you are in pairing mode when the LED is blank.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to pair to the amp, press the disconnect button on the amp to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find “Block Rocker” and connect.
Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- The BlockRocker Bluetooth LED will light up solid when it is 'paired'.
Note: Users should consider updating their OS if experiencing trouble with pairing or playing music.
- To disconnect pairing, press the ‘Disconnect’ button on the BlockRocker Bluetooth.
- To connect to another Bluetooth device, repeat steps 3-4.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
- Can I connect a device to the USB ports to send audio?
- The two USB ports included on the BlockRocker Bluetooth iPA56C are for charging devices only and do not tranfer audio to or from the BlockRocker Bluetooth. This edition of the BlockRocker Bluetooth has added increased amperage to the charging USB ports to allow for a stronger and faster charge for devices such as the Apple iPad, etc.
- Further Product Support
- Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help! Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support. www.ionaudio.com/support