Arcade-style gaming with iPad!
Flashback to the glory days of gaming with iCade! iCade integrates your iPad into an authentic, arcade-style cabinet complete with joystick and buttons! Impress your friends, family and co-workers with iCades great-looking retro design, and then challenge them for high-scores on the most entertaining iPad accessory imaginable!
iCade's specially designed cradle ensures safe loading and unloading of your iPad, while also providing a solid, secure fit even during the most intense game-play sessions. Furthermore, the cradle offers an ideal screen-viewing angle and quickly connects iCade's top-quality arcade controls directly to your iPad wirelessly. Once iPad is in place, simply launch any supported iCade-compatible app and it’s game on!
iCade is compatible with more than 500 games and 100 Atari classics including Asteroids, Centipede, and Battlezone. All are available as in-app purchases when you download the free Atari Greatest Hits app. Plus, new and existing apps can be easily updated to work with iCade. Grab hold of iCade's full-sized joystick and smash the eight arcade buttons for commanding control of iPad's on-screen action. This truly unique arcade cabinet game-controller for iPad will provide hours of action and nostalgic fun for years to come. Enter the iCade and go back to the future!
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Asteroids, Centipede, and Battlezone are trademarks of Atari Interactive Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Specifications subject to change without notice
- The Controls on my iCade are not functioning properly. What should I do?
If your iCade controls are not functioning properly you may need to change the keyboard layout setting on your iPad. If the following instructions do not resolve the symptom, please contact us for support.
iCade uses the U.S. Hardware Keyboard Layout. International Users can switch to this layout by following thee steps:
- On the iPad launch the Settings app.
- Select General.
- Select Keyboard.
- Select International Keyboards.
- Select (your keyboard language).
- Select English.
- Close the Settings app.
Note:The Hardware Keyboard can be switched back to your language of choice by following these same instructions and choosing your language in Step 6 above.
- Are there other games available that support the iCade?
Many developers are currently working on adding iCade support to their applications. Once these applications are updated and in the App Store we will have a complete list available at www.ionaudio.com/products/icade-games.
- How long is the play-time using the included AA batteries?
Over 70 Hours.
- Where do I direct inquiries regarding iCade software development?
Please send iCADE development inquiries to email@example.com.
- What devices are compatible with the iCade gaming controllers?
- All products in the iCade line share compatibility characteristics. As of April 2012, iCade products are compatible with the following devices: ・ 3rd and 4th generation iPod touch ・ iPhone 3, iPhone 3G, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S ・ iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)