Make Any Party a Mega Party!
From amplifying the next big game or movie to energizing the next big party, Mega Party Express™ is ready for anything. It's a complete home hi-fi system with tons of power in a compact form factor. Plus, it has a built-in lightshow to transform your home into a dance club, or karaoke bar.
Bass you can feel in your chest. Swirling, pulsating lights that wash over the walls and make your music a visual experience. Mega Party Express are for those who are serious about sound and serious about partying. Crank up the volume and hang on for the ride! Stream music from any Bluetooth music player, phone, laptop or tablet. Or, play music straight from a USB flash drive or the built-in FM radio. Each speaker is made of rugged MDF and includes a thumping subwoofer, two powerful wooferss, two tweeters, and ensuring your music is more than just loud --it's crystal-clear and richly detailed.
While Mega Party Express thunders with powerful sound, it simultaneously beams pulsating multi-colored dance lights in every direction. Also, the subwoofer and woofers are illuminated and flash to the beat of the music.
A microphone is included for karaoke, and an adjustable echo-effect is built-in so you can throw the ultimate karaoke party.
Or, you can turn off the lighting effects and just enjoy the speakers for watching a movie or relaxing and listening to music.
Mega Party Express is your one-stop-shop for throwing a massive, memorable party.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the Block Rocker Bluetooth IPA56D?
- You can find further information about the ION Audio IPA56D by visiting this link.
- How do I pair my Bluetooth device with Mega Party Express?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on Mega Party Express.
- Use the Source button to select Bluetooth Mode which appears as “BT” (flashing) and Mega Party Express will go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find “ION Mega Party X”, and connect. “BT” will now be lit solid.
Note: Users should consider updating their device’s OS if experiencing trouble with pairing or playing music.
- To disconnect pairing, turn off Bluetooth on your device or select “Forget Device” from your device.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Mega Party Express?
The range of the Bluetooth connection of Mega Party Express is up to 100 feet - as long as the transmitting audio source is not moving around, there are no obstructions between the audio source and Mega Party Express, and it is not in a pocket or covered in any way. The range can be also be affected by the Bluetooth chipset in the audio source as well.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
- My Bluetooth device sees "Mega Party Express" but is unable to pair with it. How can I pair my device?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select "Mega Party X" and choose "Forget Device". On the Mega Party Express remote control, press the DISCONNECT button. After turning the unit off and on again you should once again be able to pair your device.
- I have my microphone volume turned up but I'm still having difficulty hearing it over the music. Is there a way to fix this?
If you are unable to hear the microphone, try turning down the music directly from your source device (smartphone, tablet, computer, etc).
- My Mega Party Express antenna is lost or broken. Where can I purchase a replacement?
The antenna on Mega Party Express was designed to receive the best FM signal possible with our product. If you require a replacement, contact our technical support team.
- There is too much bass and/or the sound is distorted. What should I do?
If the sound is distorted, you may have your overall volume up too loud or there may be too much low end. Turning off XDrive on Mega Party Express, lowering your playback volume, or lowering the volume on your source device should reduce distortion.
- I get feedback when I use a microphone. How can I prevent this?
There are a few easy steps you can take that can help reduce the likelihood of feedback. Check out the following article to learn more:
- I've pressed the power button on the front of Mega Party Express but it's not turning on. Is there a problem with my product?
The Mega Party Express has two power switches. On the back of the product there an ON/OFF button to supply power to the unit. The power switch on the front of the Mega Party Express turns the Media Panel on and off. Both must be turned on to use the Mega Party Express.
- Where can I find further technical support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.