All of the excitement of a concert in the palm of your hand
Take the excitement of an epic concert with you, wherever you go. Party On™ is an instant rock show that lets you stream music wirelessly over Bluetooth while filling the room with pulsating, colorful lights. Resembling a guitar amplifier, the Party On reproduces any genre of music with detail, clarity and punchy bass. Flip on the light show to create instant energy while rocking out. The front features a 1/8" aux input so you can plug in a non-Bluetooth audio source as well.
The integrated rechargeable battery keeps the fun going for hours on end, and recharges via a simple USB port (cable included!). Want to keep your smartphone or tablet in your pocket or bag? No problem-- the easy-access volume and play/pause buttons let you adjust your music without having to pull the device out or unlock a screen.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
All information is subject to change.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Party On?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Party On at this link.
- Which wireless devices will the Party On work with?
Most Bluetooth enabled audio devices and smartphones will play through the Party On.
- Will the Party On stream music from my Mac or PC?
Yes, as long as your computer is equipped with Bluetooth.
- Can I connect devices that do not have Bluetooth?
The Party On has an aux input connection on the rear panel and includes a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Stereo Cable to connect to a variety of audio devices.
- Will the Party On lights move to my music?
Yes! The light will respond and move to music played via Bluetooth or connected to the aux input.
- What is the DEMO setting on the rear panel switch?
The DEMO setting is not recommended for home use. DEMO mode will automatically turn the Party On power off after approximately 5 minutes so they can be demoed in retail stores without draining the battery.
- How close does my Bluetooth device need to be to the Party On?
On average, Bluetooth signals will work within 30 feet of the Party On.
- If I'm using a smartphone, will my phone calls play through the speaker?
A phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through your phone only. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Party On.
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device?
- Power on the Party On.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen and find/select "Party On".
(Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter '0000')
- Play music and adjust Party On's volume buttons.
- To disconnect a connected Bluetooth device, press the Unpair button on the rear panel of the Party On.
- How do I charge the Party On?
Use the included micro-USB cable to connect Party On to a computer or to a power outlet via a USB power adapter (sold separately). The Party On will be fully charged after 3 hours.
- Why is my NEXT button changing playlists?
In some apps, pressing the NEXT button may advance to the next playlist or music genre.
- What do the colors of the POWER button mean?
The POWER button has four states to indicate Bluetooth connection and battery power.
- SOLID RED - No Bluetooth connection
- SOLID BLUE - Bluetooth connected
- BLINKING RED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with no Bluetooth connection)
- BLINKING PURPLE/BLUE LED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with Bluetooth connected)