Make Any Time Party Time
The Party Time™ speaker from ION audio gives you powerful sound along with colorful dance lights all in one convenient, portable design. Stream music from any Bluetooth music player or phone and watch the colorful lights burst into action. You can even plug in non-Bluetooth music players using the 1/8-inch input.
As your music fills the room, the lights pulsate in time with the beat to create a dazzling effect that provides instant excitement. Party Time makes a great audio-only solution as well-- the lights can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch. Easy to carry and built to last, Party Time energizes an entire room in no time.
iPad, iPhone, and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Kindle Fire is a registered trademark of Amazon.com, Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Party Time?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Party Time at this link.
- How do I connect my Bluetooth device to the ION Party Time?
- Turn on Party Time using the power switch.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find “Party Time” and connect.
Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to connect to Party Time, press the DISCONNECT button on Party Time to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- The PAIRED LED will light up solid when Party Time is paired to your Bluetooth device.
- Start music playback from your Bluetooth device.
- My Bluetooth device sees Party Time but is unable to connect to them. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select Party Time and choose "Forget Device". On the front of Party Time, press the DISCONNECT button. After turning the unit off and on again you should once again be able to pair your device.
- The output of Party Time sounds distorted. Is there a setting I can change?
If the output is distorted you may need to turn down the volume on your Bluetooth device. Also check to make sure that you don't have any "loudness" boosts or EQ settings activated on your device as this can also cause distortion.
- What is the Bluetooth range of Party Time?
The range of the Bluetooth connection of the House Party is up to 100 feet - as long as the transmitting audio source is not moving around, there are no obstructions between the audio source and the House Party, and it is not in a pocket or covered in any way. The range can be also be affected by the Bluetooth chipset in the audio source as well.
- Where can I find further support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.