Powerful sound in the palm of your hand.
Loud, wireless, durable, and smaller than a coffee mug, Rock Block™ from ION Audio brings you wireless music streaming and BIG powerful sound that you can take anywhere. Equipped with a full-range speaker and passive radiator subwoofer, this compact speaker easily fits in your backpack, purse, and gym bag so you can rock the block wherever you go. It’s perfect for the beach, deck, gym, park, kitchen, and much more.
With Rock Block’s integrated Bluetooth functionality, you can stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone, tablet, and computer. Track Skip and Volume controls are located right on the speaker for easy access; plus, you can turn up and turn down the volume directly from your Bluetooth-enabled device. Rock Block also has a built-in 1/8-inch (3.5mm) input for playing music with non-Bluetooth players. Finally, its guitar-style cabinet sports a black soft-touch finish and metal corners for a classic design that looks as good as it sounds.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG. iPad, iPhone, and iPod and are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Rock Block?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Rock Block at this link.
- Which wireless devices will the Rock Block work with?
Most Bluetooth enabled audio devices and smartphones will play through the Rock Block.
- Will the Rock Block stream music from my Mac or PC?
Yes, as long as your computer is equipped with Bluetooth.
- Can I connect devices that do not have Bluetooth?
The Rock Block has an aux input connection on the rear panel and includes a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Stereo Cable to connect to a variety of audio devices.
- How close does my Bluetooth device need to be to the Rock Block?
On average, Bluetooth signals will work within 30 feet of the Rock Block.
- If I'm using a smartphone, will my phone calls play through the speaker?
A phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through your phone only. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Rock Block.
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device?
- Power on the Rock Block.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen and find/select "Rock Block".
(Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter '0000')
- Play music and adjust Rock Block's volume buttons.
- To disconnect a connected Bluetooth device, press the Unpair button on the rear panel of the Rock Block.
- Why is my NEXT button changing playlists?
In some apps, pressing the NEXT button may advance to the next playlist or music genre.
- What do the colors of the POWER button mean?
The POWER button has four states to indicate Bluetooth connection and battery power.
- SOLID RED - No Bluetooth connection
- SOLID BLUE - Bluetooth connected
- BLINKING RED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with no Bluetooth connection)
- BLINKING PURPLE/BLUE LED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with Bluetooth connected)
- Where can I get further technical support?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the ION Audio technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.ionaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.