It's the easiest way to relax and stay connected near the water.
Listen to your music and even answer phone calls as you enjoy the water! With Sound Splash™ from ION Audio you can do all three easily and safely.
"The sound itself is remarkably full…" -Customer from Fairfax, VA
Using Bluetooth wireless technology, Sound Splash gives you all the controls you need to enjoy your music while you relax in the water, whether you're in the shower, on a boat, by the pool, or relaxing in your hot tub. It's perfect for streaming music from iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices and more.
And if you never want to miss an important phone call again, Sound Splash is the solution.
"It is so small and light that it is a great speaker to take with you when traveling too." - The iMums
With Sound Splash, you can answer phone calls and have conversations all without getting your phone wet. With Sound Splash’s wireless technology and built-in microphone, your phone stays safe and dry—you can even keep it in an entirely different room! You’ll hear your music and phone calls loud and clear as they’re transmitted to Sound Splash’s full-range speaker.
Sound Splash is level IPX4 water-resistant, so you don't need to worry about getting it wet. With its optional hook, you can hang Sound Splash directly on your showerhead, or use the included suction cup to attach Sound Splash to the wall. Sound Splash is the easiest way to relax and stay connected at the same time.
"The Bluetooth connection works great." -Customer from New York, NY
iPad, iPhone and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- How long does the battery last in the Sound Splash?
- Sound Splash will last up to ten hours on a full charge.
- How far away from the Sound Splash can my phone be and still send audio?
- The range of the Sound Splash's Bluetooth connection is up to 60 feet while paired.
- How do I turn on the Sound Splash?
- Pressing and holding the power button for 4-5 seconds will power on the Sound Splash.
- After I turn on the Sound Splash, how do I pair to it?
- Press and hold the pair button for 2-3 seconds until the LED rapidly flashes blue. With Bluetooth activated on your A2DP-capable audio source, locate the Sound Splash in your phone's Bluetooth settings and connect to it. If prompted for a password, use 0000. Once you have paired to the Sound Splash, your phone should reconnect automatically every time you turn it back on.