Enrich Any Event with Amazing Wireless Sound!
Take the Tunes with You, Wherever You Go!
The Total PA™ is exactly that—a complete self-contained sound system plus a multi-source music player that together provide incredible audio reproduction, wherever your adventures take you.
Triple-Play Music Maker
Not one, not two, but three musical sources are onboard and instantly available with the Total PA. First of all, you can stream audio from any Bluetooth-enabled music player, be it your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, or Android device*—or any other Bluetooth device. Secondly, Total PA features a built-in FM Radio. The 30 Presets allow you to program all of your favorite stations for on-the-spot selection at the touch of a button. Finally, the self-contained music player can read your digital music files using either the USB port or SD Card slot. Need more options? No problem; Total PA also offers additional audio input connecters in three popular formats—¼" instrument, RCA, and ⅛" mini.
Total PA comes equipped with a professional amplifier capable of achieving 300 Watts of peak power to deliver an abundance of clean, distortion-free sound. The 15-inch low-frequency driver ensures a rich, tight bass sound, while the efficient 1-inch tweeter creates breathtaking clarity. Using the included tripod speaker stand to elevate your Total PA provides enhanced coverage and improves intelligibility.
Create an intimate musical environment, or take center stage as the evening’s Master of Ceremonies. With Total PA, the choice is yours. Total PA comes complete with a professional hand-held microphone so you can be heard anywhere. Toast the Bride and Groom, host a corporate function, or step up and play DJ for any size party. Total PA makes it possible. And with the convenient remote control, you can take total control of the Total PA from nearly any corner of the venue, so you can stay close to the action.
Born to Run
Total PA is built to travel, so you never have to leave the music behind. The innovative design includes lightweight materials, integrated handles, and built-in wheels for easy transport. The steel grille provides solid speaker protection. Just wheel it into position, plug in the power, and get ready to enjoy first-class fidelity and non-stop musical entertainment anywhere—at any time!
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch are service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Total PA?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Total PA at this link.
- How do I connect with Bluetooth?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Total PA.
- Select Bluetooth mode using the Mode button and the Total PA will go into pairing mode to search for any available Bluetooth devices.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen, find Total PA, and connect.
Note: Users should consider updating their device's OS if experiencing trouble with pairing or playing music.
- To disconnect pairing, turn off Bluetooth on your device or select "forget this device" from your device.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
- How far is the Bluetooth range?
The range of the Bluetooth connection of the Total PA is up to 100 feet - as long as the transmitting audio source is not moving around, there are no obstructions between the audio source and the Total PA, and it is not in a pocket or covered in any way. The range can be also be affected by the Bluetooth chipset in the audio source as well.
- How loud can it get?
The Total PA contains a 15" woofer and 1" Tweeter allowing for 300W of peak power for a big, powerful sound.
- Can I use the physical input and Bluetooth at the same time?
Yes! Both the audio from a Bluetooth connected device and a physical input can play at the same time.
- Will the USB port charge my phone?
The included USB port is intended for use with a flash drive to play back audio files and does not provide a charging source for any USB connected devices.
- I get feedback when I use a microphone. How can I prevent this?
There are a few easy steps you can take that can help reduce the likelihood of feedback. Check out the following article to learn more: