WWW.IONAUDIO.COMJanuary 27, 2015
Your cartridge and stylus are where the rubber hits the road on your turntable. Or should we say, where the needle hits the record. This replacement cartridge is a perfect fit for your Classic LP, iPT01, iPTUSB, iPTUSB LE, Max LP, or Mobile LP turntable. If your stylus is worn, or if you just need a backup, this cartridge will keep your turntable in top shape and sounding great!
- Fits many ION turntables, Classic LP, Max LP, Mobile LP, iPTUSB, Archive LP, Forever LP and more
- Stylus tip: Sapphire 0.7mil with long playing life and good reproduction of voice and music
- Grasp both sides of the stylus and pull forward to remove stylus
- Grasp both sides of the stylus and slide up and back to attach stylus
- grab headshell with thumb under front tab and index finger on rear of head shell with left hand.
- grab old cartridge with right thumb and index finger. Carefully Pull down and forward with right hand while while pulling up with left hand.
- carefully disconnect wires from rear of cartridge pulling from metal tabs.
- reconnect wires on new cartridge. the single metal connector with black wires goes on the bottom posts that are closer together.
- From rear view, as you would install the cartridge - The red wire goes on the right upper post, the white wire goes on the left upper post.
- reconnect cartridge to headshell by placing cartridge beneath headshell with thumb below cartridge and index finger on top of headshell.
- carefully squeeze the two together. a 'light' snap occurs and the catridge should fit snug.
All information is preliminary and subject to change.