Bluetooth® Water-Resistant Speaker System17.99" H x 18.11" W x 10.98" D
The weather and the terrain may be unpredictable, but the fun you’ll have with the Explorer Outback ™ is a sure thing.
You want to add just the right touch of style and lighting to your outdoor space. You also want great sounding, dynamic music.
What you don’t want are cumbersome wires and batteries that constantly need replacing. That’s because it’s IPX4 water-resistant and built to take it, so a few raindrops or bumps along the way won’t interrupt your enjoyment.
It delivers great sound thanks to its 100-watt dynamic power amplifier and 8-inch 2-way speaker. Plus, with its 100 -hour battery, the good times keep going without skipping a beat. It streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth® device and also has a built-in AM/FM radio. It comes with a microphone so you can add the perfect personal touch to your party.
- Explorer Outback
- 1/8” (3.5 mm) Stereo Aux
- Microphone & Cable
- Power Cable
- Safety & Warning Manual
- Storage Bag
- 100-watt peak power amplifier pumps up the volume
- 8-inch woofer and 3-inch tweeter deliver clear, lifelike sound
- IPX4 water-resistant – okay to leave in the rain!
- 100-hour rechargeable battery for non-stop fun
- Bluetooth track controls (play/pause, next, back)
- AM/FM radio with presets
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input for non-Bluetooth devices
- Rugged enclosure with telescoping handle, wheels and two carrying handles
- Microphone with cable included
- LED light bar provides festive, multi-color illumination
- USB ports for charging your smartphone or tablet
- Voice prompts to assist with Bluetooth pairing
- Link output for connecting to another Explorer Outback
- Easy Pair links your NFC-enabled smartphone with a single tap