Film 2 SD (Black)
35mm Film and Slide Scanner
Rediscover your pictures, no computer required!
Rediscover your long-lost 35mm slides and film negatives with Film 2 SD™. This high-quality scanner transfers your images directly onto an SD card so you can enjoy your old pictures with the latest technology. Thanks to Film 2 SD's large, full-color LCD screen, you don't even need a computer to make it work!
With all of your pictures on an SD card, you can view them on digital picture frames, televisions, mobile phones, computers, and other portable devices*. Imagine all of your memories with you at home or anywhere you go.
Film 2 SD is fast and easy to use. Just one button starts the scan, which takes an average of one to two seconds! Convenient fixed focus, auto exposure, and auto-color balance mean you don't have to be a photo whiz to make great digital images, and the included Rapid Slide Feeder allows loading of up to 20 slides at a time for quick, hassle free scanning; you'll be reliving all of your treasured memories in no time! Film 2 SD does all the hard work for you.
Film 2 SD has a built-in SD card slot, so you can scan directly to most SD, SDHC, and micro SD cards without needing a computer. Film 2 SD comes with an SD card to get you started, and additional cards are available from nearly any electronics retailer. If you have a computer, you can also connect Film 2 SD using the included USB cable. When connected to your Mac or PC, Film 2 SD becomes a handy SD card reader, so you can drag and drop your pictures from the card onto your hard drive.
Film 2 SD makes high-resolution, scans of all of your color and black & white slides and film negatives. Film 2 SD is portable, lightweight, and has an ultra-small footprint so you can take it with you and scan your friends' and family's pictures too.
If you own an iPad and an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit**, you can get even more out of your Film 2 SD. Just take the SD card from your Film 2 SD and put it into the SD-card adapter that comes with Apple’s kit and your iPad will instantly recognize the photos from your Film 2 SD and import them to your iPad’s photo library; no drivers to install, no hassle. Once you import all your photos to your iPad, you can share them instantly with others on the web by using email, the Facebook app or other iPad apps that let you share photos.
Start rediscovering your old pictures today with Film 2 SD.
*Devices must have an SD card input in order to view pictures.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Documents & Downloads
- High-resolution 5MP scanner and large color LCD
- Scans color and black & white 35mm slides and film negatives
- Transfers your slides and negatives directly onto the included SD card
- Allows viewing of pictures on your iPad®, digital frames, TVs with SD, and more
- Includes adjustable Rapid Slide Feeder (fits 1.1 to 3.0mm)
- Works with SD and SDHC cards up to 8GB
- No computer needed; optional USB connection for Mac and PC
- Works with iPad via Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately)
- Automatic exposure and color balance controls
- Video output for viewing on an external video monitor
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers