ION Audio Clipster Active - Frequently Asked Questions
Whether you’re hiking, biking, camping, boating, or climbing, Clipster Active is ready to go along for the adventure with its heavy-duty rubber covering and waterproof speaker. This page will answer some frequently asked questions about the ION Clipster Active.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long do I need to charge the Clipster Active?
- How do I use the active mount to attach the Clipster Active to my bike?
- What is the beeping noise I hear when I turn the volume up?
- How do you start Bluetooth pairing mode on the Clipster Active?
- Why did my Clipster Active power off by itself?
- Where can I find further technical support for this and other ION products?
The batter should be fully charged after 2.5 hours.
- Connect the mounting strap slots to the hook on one side of the Active Mount.
Wrap the mounting strap around a bike frame tube (or any sturdy place you would like to mount Clipster Active) and connect the strap to the hook on the other side of the Active Mount to secure the connection.
Insert the front hook first, then rock the unit back toward the release latch for easy installation.
To remove the Active Mount from Clipster Active, press down on the release latch on the Active Mount.
The Clipster Active will emit a beeping noise when it has reached maximum volume and cannot be turned up any more.
The Clipster Active automatically enters pairing mode when it is powerd on. Hold the POWER button for 3 seconds to turn the device on and enter pairing mode.
Clipster Active will power off after 15 minutes if no audio is playing, and there is no Bluetooth connection. This was implemented in order to conserve the internal battery's charge if the device is left unattended.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.