ION Audio Mini Block Rocker - Frequently Asked Questions
The ION Audio Mini Block Rocker brings you wireless music streaming and big powerful sound that you can take anywhere. Equipped with a full-range speaker and passive radiator subwoofer, this compact speaker easily fits in your backpack, purse, and gym bag so you can rock the block wherever you go. This article covers a number of frequently asked questions about the ION Audio Mini Block Rocker.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which wireless devices will the Mini Block Rocker work with?
- Will the Mini Block Rocker connect to my Mac or PC?
- Can I connect devices that do not have Bluetooth® Technology?
- How close does my Bluetooth device need to be to the Mini Block Rocker?
- If I'm using a smartphone, will my phone calls play through the speaker?
- How do I connect a Bluetooth device?
- How do I charge the Mini Block Rocker?
- Why is my NEXT button changing playlists?
- What do the colors of the POWER button mean?
- Further Product Support
Most Bluetooth enabled audio devices and smartphones will play through the Mini Block Rocker.
Yes, as long as your computer is equipped with Bluetooth.
The Mini Block Rocker has an aux input connection on the rear panel and includes a 3.5mm-to-3.5mm Stereo Cable to connect to a variety of audio devices.
On average, Bluetooth signals will work within 30 feet of the Mini Block Rocker.
A phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through your phone only. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Mini Block Rocker.
- Power on the Mini Block Rocker.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen and find/select "Mini Block Rocker".
(Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter '0000')
- Play music and adjust Mini Block Rocker's volume buttons.
- To disconnect a connected Bluetooth device, press the Unpair button on the rear panel of the Mini Block Rocker.
Use the included micro-USB cable to connect Mini Block Rocker to a computer or to a power outlet via a USB power adapter (sold separately). The Mini Block Rocker will be fully charged after 3 hours.
In some apps, pressing the NEXT button may advance to the next playlist or music genre.
The POWER button has four states to indicate Bluetooth connection and battery power.
- SOLID RED - No Bluetooth connection
- SOLID BLUE - Bluetooth connected
- BLINKING RED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with no Bluetooth connection)
- BLINKING PURPLE/BLUE LED - Battery is low and needs to be recharged (with Bluetooth connected)
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the ION Audio technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.ionaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.