ION Audio Plunge - Frequently Asked Questions
The ION Audio Plunge is a high-performance Bluetooth-streaming stereo waterproof boombox. This article walks through a number of frequently asked questions about the Plunge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is the Plunge really waterproof?
- How do I charge the Plunge? How long does the charge last?
- Can I answer phone calls with the Plunge?
- How do I connect the Plunge to my Bluetooth device?
- Further Technical Support
The ION Audio Plunge is certified for IPX Level 7 waterproofing - it is able to be fully immersed in water without damaging the unit!
The Plunge comes with a micro USB port so it can be charged using the included micro-USB cable. It can take up to 4 hours to fully charge and the battery can last up to 20 hours on a full charge.
Yes! When you have an incoming call, Plunge’s speaker will play a ringtone.
To answer the call, press Plunge's Call Receive button.
Note: If you get an incoming call during music playback, the music will pause until you
end the call.
- Speak into the microphone and adjust the call volume using the Volume buttons.
- To end the call, press the Call End button.
- To reject an incoming call, press and hold the Call Receive button.
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Plunge and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices. You will know you are in pairing mode when the Bluetooth icon is slowly flashing.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find "Plunge" and connect.
Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter “0000”.
- Press and release the Bluetooth button to disconnect a paired Bluetooth device.
- To connect to another Bluetooth device, repeat step 3.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.