ION Audio Retro Rocker - Connecting to Bluetooth and Recording to Tape, USB, or SD Card
Now that you have your ION Audio Retro Rocker, you're probably wondering how you can record your music right? No problem! This video guide will walk you through connecting your Retro Rocker to your Bluetooth device for the first time and how to record your music to Tape, USB, or SD card. Let's Get Started!
- Connecting to a Bluetooth Device
- Recording to a Tape Cassette
- Internal Microphone to Tape Cassette
- Radio to Tape Cassette
- Bluetooth to Tape Cassette
- Recording to a USB or SD Card
- Internal Microphone to USB or SD Card
- Radio to USB or SD Card
- Tape to USB or SD Card
- Further Technical Assistance
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.