ION Audio Slides 2 PC MKIII - Setup with PhotoImpressions 6
The ION Audio Slides 2 PC MKIII makes it easy and fun to rediscover your 35mm negatives and slides on your Mac or PC. Incredibly fast scanning and a single-cable connection make the Slides 2 PC MKIII perfect for archiving your memories, your family's memories and your friends' memories. This guide walks through setting up the Slides 2 PC MKIII with Arcsoft PhotoImpressions 6.
- Connect your Slides to PC MKIII to your computer using the included USB cable.
- Open the Photo Impression 6 software.
- Click on to Get Photos.
- Next, choose Acquire from Scanner.
- Under Select the device: choose OVT Scanner.
- Under the Scan options section, please select the correct Film Type you are trying to scan.
- Finally, select Acquire to scan your image.
Further Technical Support
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own an ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.