ION Audio Sound Lounge - Frequently Asked Questions
Sound Lounge is the ideal medley of form, function, and fun. This stylish ottoman features an integrated Bluetooth receiver and combines big, wireless sound with a timeless look. This article covers a number of frequently asked questions about the ION Audio Sound Lounge.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many speakers does the Sound Lounge have?
- Which wireless devices will the Sound Lounge work with?
- Will the Sound Lounge stream music from my Mac or PC
- How close does my Bluetooth device need to be to the Sound Lounge?
- If I'm using a smartphone, will my phone calls play through the speaker?
- Can I connect devices that do not have Bluetooth or A2DP?
- Is the bass level adjustable on the Sound Lounge?
- Can I link together more than one Sound Lounge?
- Where is my power supply and aux input cable?
- Further Product Support
The Sound Lounge has two speakers and a subwoofer, commonly known as a "2.1 speaker system".
Most Bluetooth enabled audio devices and smartphones will play through the Sound Lounge.
Yes, as long as your computer is equipped with Bluetooth.
On average, Bluetooth signals will work within 30 feet of the Sound Lounge.
A phone call interrupts your audio source and plays through your phone only. When the call ends, your music automatically resumes through the Sound Link.
The Sound Lounge has an aux input connection and includes a RCA-to-3.5mm Stereo Cable to connect to a variety of audio devices.
Yes! The Sound Lounge has a Volume and Bass adjustment knob.
Up to four Sound Lounges can be connected together via aux inputs and outputs.
The included power adapter and RCA cable accessories can be found in the bottom zippered compartment.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION Audio product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the ION Audio technical support team is available to help!
Each product has a dedicated support page on the website where you can find manuals, specifications, software updates, drivers and troubleshooting guides: www.ionaudio.com
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.