ION Audio Total PA - Frequently Asked Questions
The Total PA is exactly that—a complete self-contained sound system plus a multi-source music player that together provide incredible audio reproduction, wherever your adventures take you. This article walks through a number of Frequently Asked Questions about the ION Audio Total PA.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I connect with Bluetooth?
- How far is the Bluetooth range?
- How loud can it get?
- Can I use the physical input and Bluetooth at the same time?
- Will the USB port charge my phone?
- Further Technical Support
- Turn on your Bluetooth device.
- Power on the Total PA.
- Select Bluetooth mode using the Mode button and the Total PA will go into pairing mode to search for any available Bluetooth devices.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device's setup screen, find Total PA, and connect.
Note: Users should consider updating their device's OS if experiencing trouble with pairing or playing music.
- To disconnect pairing, turn off Bluetooth on your device or select "forget this device" from your device.
Note: Maximum range will be achieved when using devices with Bluetooth 4.0.
The range of the Bluetooth connection of the Total PA is up to 100 feet - as long as the transmitting audio source is not moving around, there are no obstructions between the audio source and the Total PA, and it is not in a pocket or covered in any way. The range can be also be affected by the Bluetooth chipset in the audio source as well.
The Total PA contains a 15" woofer and 1" Tweeter allowing for 300W of peak power for a big, powerful sound.
Yes! Both the audio from a Bluetooth connected device and a physical input can play at the same time.
The included USB port is intended for use with a flash drive to play back audio files and does not provide a charging source for any USB connected devices.
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.