Works with iPad, iPhone, iPod, Android devices and more...
Enjoy your music whenever and wherever you want. Tailgater Bluetooth is a portable sound system that includes speakers, an amplifier, audio inputs, and wireless Bluetooth technology all in one durable cabinet that has handles for easy transport.
Join the party and keep control of the music: Tailgater Bluetooth's wireless capability means you can keep your iPad, iPhone, or other Bluetooth music-playing device right by your side as you blast your music over Tailgater Bluetooth's powerful speaker. If you’d rather listen to your favorite radio station or to the big game, just dial it in on Tailgater Bluetooth’s built-in AM/FM radio.
Tailgater Bluetooth has a built-in battery with a charge indicator, and will provide up to 50 hours of cordless sound. Or you can use the included power cord and rock out as long as you want. Tailgater Bluetooth's enhanced bass output creates full, rich sound that's perfect for a party, tailgating, or any other place you want to crank up your music.
USB Port & Microphone Included
A built-in USB 2.0 port provides charging for iPad, iPhone, or other devices. Use the Tailgater Bluetooth's built-in battery to top-off your audio device or plug it in to eliminate having to keep an extra charging cable handy. Add to all of this an included microphone and the ability to amplify your guitar, keyboard, CD player, or other audio sources, and Tailgater Bluetooth is the perfect, portable, all-in-one sound solution.
If you’re looking for the perfect, portable, all-in-one music solution, look no further than Tailgater Bluetooth. It’s the easiest way to liven up the parking lot party before (and during!) Sunday’s big game, sing karaoke, or blast music wirelessly in your backyard.
iPod and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Where can I find further information on the ION Audio Tailgater Bluetooth?
- You can find further information on the ION Audio Tailgater Wireless at this link.
- How do I pair the Tailgater to my Bluetooth device?
- Turn on your Bluetooth device
- Power on the Tailgater Bluetooth and it will automatically go into pairing mode to search for Bluetooth devices.
- If your Bluetooth device is not able to pair to the amp, press the disconnect button on the amp to break previous Bluetooth connections and reset the Bluetooth module.
- Navigate to your Bluetooth device’s setup screen, find the Tailgater Bluetooth and connect. Note: If your Bluetooth device prompts for a pairing code, enter ‘0000’.
- The Bluetooth LED on the Tailgater Bluetooth will light up solid when it is paired.
- My Bluetooth device sees the Tailgater but is unable to connect to it. How do I get my device to re-connect?
In your device's Bluetooth settings, select the ION SPEAKER and choose "Forget Device". On the front of the Tailgater Bluetooth, press the Disconnect button. After turning the unit off and on again you should be able to pair your device.
- I get feedback when I use a microphone. How can I prevent this?
There are a few easy steps you can take that can help reduce the likelihood of feedback. Check out the following article to learn more:
- Can I replace the battery myself?
Yes! Check out this handy guide that walks you through replacing the battery in your ION speaker.
- What are the battery specifications?
The Tailgater Bluetooth has a 12v, 5AH, lead acid battery.
- How do I maintain a good Bluetooth connection between my device and the Explorer?
A strong Bluetooth connection between your device and the Tailgateris required for optimal sound quality, but there are many things that can degrade that connection. If you experience any audio dropouts or interference, you should take note of anything around you that might be causing it. The article linked below lists some common reasons for experiencing Bluetooth interference.
- Can I connect a device to the USB ports to send audio?
The USB port on the Tailgater Bluetooth isfor charging devices only and does not tranfer audio to or from the speaker.
- Where can I get further technical support for this and other ION products?
Whether you are a customer or dealer, if you already own a ION product, or if you just have pre-sales questions, the experienced ION technical support team is available to help!
Visit the link below to connect with any of the following support options: online community support, phone support, email support.