Wireless Water-Resistant Speaker with Rugged Truck Styling18.5" H x 17.99" W x 11.02" D
We do sound Ford Tough!
Ion gives you a tough outdoor speaker with all the style and ruggedness of the Ford Raptor pickup truck! From its all-terrain tire tread side panels to the rugged handles, this is one speaker that can take anything you throw at it and deliver the fun!
Wireless fun. And convenience.
Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device. NFC easy pair to quickly pair your smartphone. Bluetooth track controls for perfect music control (play/pause, next, back). Plus, the USB charge port keeps your phone all ready to go.
Pure sound. Loud and clear.
The 100-watt peak power amplifier and 8-inch 2-way speaker deliver powerful, lifelike sound. Everyone in your party will hear the music with crystal clarity. No matter how big the party.
It’s got the goods. All of them.
A 12V input jack and cables power Raptor right from your vehicle or use the 75-hour rechargeable battery. There’s a high-quality microphone to announce when halftime is over and a telescoping handle and built-in wheels for easy transport.
Ford Trademarks and Trade Dress used under license to Ion Audio. All other product company names are trademarks or regstered trademarks of their respective owners.
- Microphone & Cable
- Power Cable (Heavy Duty IEC)
- Power Cable (12V DC)
- Safety & Warning Manual
IPX4 water-resistant so you can leave it out in the rain
Wirelessly connect your Bluetooth® compatible device
Wirelessly connect your NFC compatible device with a tap
AM/FM Radio with presets to save your favorite stations
100-watts of dynamic peak power amplifies the sound
75-hour rechargeable battery for non-stop action
Microphone with cable included
USB charging port for recharging your smartphone, tablet and more
- 8-inch woofer and 3-inch tweeter deliver clear, lifelike sound
- “All-terrain tire” rubber tread body, with dual top-mounted cup holders
- Bluetooth track controls (play/pause, next, back)
- Includes 12V input jack and cables to power unit from your car
- 1/8-inch (3.5mm) aux input for non-Bluetooth devices
- Multi-color light bar can pulse to music, stay on steadily or be turned off
- Telescoping handle, wheels and two side carrying handles