Tape 2 PC
Cassette Conversion System8.46" H x 5.31" W x 16.54" D
Turn your cassette tapes into MP3s*
Tape 2 PC™ is a revolutionary tape deck that plays and records tapes, with a twist: it turns your music into MP3s*! Tape 2 PC has a convenient USB connection so you can plug into your Mac or PC.
Just plug Tape 2 PC into your computer using the provided USB cable, install the software and start converting your music. Easily transfer your music to your iPod or other MP3* player, or record it to CD.
Tape 2 PC includes EZ Tape Vinyl/Tape Converter software, which helps you import your music directly into iTunes. It's the most hassle-free way to convert your entire music library.
When you're finished archiving your cassettes to your computer, Tape 2 PC can connect to your stereo system using standard RCA cables for convenient cassette listening in your living room, garage, or wherever your stereo system resides.
Upgrading your favorite recordings has never been easier.
*iTunes and iPod are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. MP3 conversion through iTunes. Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Tape 2 PC
- Quick Start Guide (1.27 MB)
- Transfers music from your tapes to your computer
- Included EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter create convenient MP3s* of all your cassettes
- Dual-dubbing cassette decks for tape-to-tape conversion
- Works with Metal and Crome cassette tapes
- This product is class compliant; it does not require drivers.