Video 2 Go™
Digital Video Converter
Record any video source to your Mac or PC.
Video 2 Go is a video conversion system for Mac or PC and will work with nearly any video and audio source. Once converted, you can watch your videos on your computer, burn them to DVD, download them to your favorite portable video player or quickly upload them to Facebook and YouTube from within the included software. Video 2 Go has a fun snapshot button which takes a still image of your video source during the conversion process. This still image can act as a thumbnail to quickly identify the video's content or be used simply as a stand alone image.
Video 2 Go is easy to connect to VCRs, DVRs, camcorders or any other video player. Its convenient size allows for reaching tight places and fitting in where space is limited. A convenient USB extension cord is also included to allow even more flexibility when connecting video equipment to your computer.
Included with Video 2 Go are both Cyberlink PowerDirector and PowerProducer digital video editing programs. These simple, user-friendly programs will have you creating videos and slideshows complete with music, voice-overs, special effects and transitions. If you're using a Mac, you can use the included Videoglide Capture and Videoglide Exporter software. Video 2 Go even works with QuickTime or iMovie, so you can start the conversion process without even needing to install software!
YouTube is a trademark of YouTube, LLC.
Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc.
iTunes, iPod, Quicktime, Mac and iMovie are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Documents & Downloads
- Connect your VCR, DVD player, video camera, or other video source with composite and S-video inputs
- Edit your videos and even add music with the included software
- Send videos directly to Facebook, YouTube, iTunes, iPod, and more
- Snapshot mode for capturing still images from video
- High resolution video and high fidelity, stereo sound
- Works with Quicktime, iMovie, and most other popular formats
- 7" USB extension cable to allow further reach between equipment