Enjoy all of your vinyl music on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Transfer your music directly from your records to your iPad, iPhone or iPod with iLP from ION Audio. iLP’s stylish looks make it the perfect centerpiece in your home music system, and its built-in dock allows you to transfer all of your vinyl music directly to your iPad, iPhone or iPod using the included EZ Vinyl and Tape Converter app — no computer necessary!
"It’s that easy." - AppAdvice.com
The iLP turntable is designed to be the perfect centerpiece in your home music system. Its contemporary, low-profile form is finished in sleek piano black, making it ideal if you want a turntable that looks as good as it sounds. Connect to your home stereo system using iLP's standard RCA outputs and transfer your music to your iPad, iPhone or iPod while you listen.
If you'd like to store your music on a computer, iLP does that too. Simply connect to your Mac or PC using the included USB cable and your ready to transfer and convert your records. ION Audio’s exclusive EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software guides you through the steps as you transform your records into convenient digital files.
Convert your music in style with iLP from ION Audio.
"4.5 out of 5. This is a fantastic product…" - T-Mak World
iPad, iPhone and iPod are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
*Works with iPhone 5, iPad 4th gen, iPad Mini
**MP3 conversion through iTunes.
Specifications subject to change without notice
- What operating systems is this product compatible with?
- This product is class compliant; it’s immediately compatible with every current and future version of Mac OS X and iOS and with Windows (98SE and up) operating systems.
- How much free space should I have on my iOS device prior to recording?
The EZ Converter App requires free storage space on the iOS device so that it can store your recordings. It is strongly recommended that you have at least 1 GB (preferably more) of free storage space available on your iOS device and the latest version of EZ Converter.
- Go to the App store
- Tap "updates" to ensure you have the latest version of EZ Converter
- Launch the Settings app
- On the left-hand side of the screen that opens, select General
- On the right-hand side of the screen, next to Available, you can view the storage space on your iOS