ION Audio® Lights The Way At CE Week With Innovative Lineup Of All-Weather Entertainment Products
Industry leader in fun, easy-to-use lifestyle-oriented audio products will be showing off the latest innovations in waterproof, illuminated and solar-rechargeable entertainment equipment.
Cumberland RI, USA (May 14, 2018)—ION Audio, a recognized leader in lifestyle consumer electronics, today announced that they will be displaying an array of new and innovative audio entertainment products at CE Week in New York City, June 20-21st at the Jacob Javits Center. Many of the new products feature solar recharging, wireless Bluetooth® music streaming, emergency survival features, total resistance to water, and the ability to wirelessly link an unlimited number of units together into one system. Visitors can also enter a giveaway contest to win one of ION’s latest products!
The new ION models—in every category from weatherproof/wireless outdoor speakers to wireless streaming turntables to radios with emergency weather alerts and hand-crank recharging—constitute a wide range of exciting, user-friendly, great-sounding products unmatched by any other company.
ION’s display will include the exciting new Tiki Sounds, a solar-rechargeable outdoor Tiki -style outdoor illuminated speaker, featuring
• 10W full-range 360˚ speaker delivers rich, dynamic sound
• Warm white LEDs provide 3 brightness levels of illumination, with optional flicker effect
• Mounts securely on a segmented metal pole, with its tabletop stand or as a hanging lantern
• Streams music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device
• Bluetooth Multi-Link™ technology links unlimited speakers together for wide area sound coverage
• Long-lasting rechargeable battery keeps you entertained and illuminated for hours
• Recharge by embedded solar panel or with micro USB cable (included)
• IPX4 water-resistant so you can leave it in the rain
Also on display will be the new Survival Scout, a solar-charging emergency weather radio with amazing features, like
• IPX4 water-resistant, safe to use in the rain
• AM/FM/Shortwave, plus 7 NOAA Weather Radio channels
• 3W dynamo hand crank for charging the battery
• 20 watts of dynamic power, 4” woofer and 1” tweeter
• Wirelessly streams music from any Bluetooth®-enabled device
• Bright white LED emergency lighting
• Built‐in high-capacity 2300mAh rechargeable battery
• USB port for charging your smartphone
“ION’s goal is to surprise and delight our customers with innovative, exciting, great-sounding products that leave people smiling and shaking their heads,” said Paul Buckley, Vice President of Marketing for ION Audio. He added, “We think people will walk out of here saying, Why didn’t we think of that?”
Visit ION Audio at CE Week June 20-21 at the Jacob Javits Center in New York City.
About ION Audio
ION Audio, a leader in lifestyle consumer electronics, has revolutionized indoor and outdoor sound and lighting to create the best consumer entertainment experience. For more than a decade, ION has been transforming consumer entertainment to deliver a wide range of diverse audio, video, conversion and musical products, balancing innovative form and function to deliver sound experiences. For more information visit www.ionaudio.com.